Even with a newborn I have really been trying to make an effort to get Owen out of the house everyday to do something fun. Here is a little of what he has been up to.
We visited Daddy at work and Owen got to see where his Dad spends the majority of his time. Owen loves all the attention Spencer's co-workers give him.

We went out for ice cream with friends.

We try to go to the park
at least once a week, since it's Owen's absolute favorite thing to do and there just so happens to be a park in walking distance from our house, which is so nice.

Owen
LOVES to go to Toys-R-Us and sit on all the power wheels. He can spend forever in that store....A kid can dream right??


Last week I took Owen somewhere new. We went with some friends and met up with Grandma at Jumping Jacks, an indoor bouncy house place. Of course Owen loved the video games almost more than the giant bounce houses.

The place was awesome!! My mom and I took turns watching the baby and jumping and playing with Owen...I loved it
and it was a good work-out!

Down he goes, head first of course!!

That was fun, let's do it again, and again and again!! Owen loved this particular slide the best!

It's so much fun having a toddler, so many fun things to do and places to see. I'm sure it's just going to keep getting more fun the older he gets!!
4 comments:
What a cutie that Owen.
wait until he goes to school and gets to do all of the fun school activities...aurora got such a kick out of field tripsand riding the bus
How fun! I want to go down the slide over and over again too!
How fun! What a good goal to get out and about alot! And a good way to keep you sane! It is so easy to go nuts when your stuck inside all the time!
Thanks for hanging out with us- we had a blast this weekend! It was fun seeing you guys and letting the kids hang out- I think Owen is now on their BF list! He is such a cutie and Audrey is so beautiful! I didn't get to tell you, but your house is gorgeous! We had sooo much fun! Thanks again!
Post a Comment