Friday, May 28, 2010

Comparison

Everyone always says that my children look so much alike and I have to agree, but after comparing them side by side they aren't as identical as I had thought they were. What do you think??
Owen with the yellow washcloth and Audrey with the pink one.

Here they both are at exactly one month old.


Similar eyes and noses!!


Two months old!!

The pictures were supposed to be side by side....not sure what happened when this got posted...oh well!!

6 comments:

michelle said...

Got your announcement for Audrey's birth in the mail - GORGEOUS photo - love her pouty lips.

Heidi said...

I think they TOTALLY look like each other?!?

Jill Duncan said...

I think they look like twins!!!

Unknown said...

YES.... twiners.... :)

Jaime Rubio said...

So similar--can't wait to see more pics! They are so precious!!!!!

Cam and Chelle said...

Both are a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. xoxo