We are back from our vacation and I am feeling so energized!! June was a rough month for me, but I am back and feeling terrific!! Hopefully I will be able to blog a lot more this month. I have so much to post about, which I plan on getting to this weekend, so stay tuned for lots of up-dates!!
On our last day in Utah Spencer and I took the kids to see Toy Story 3. I absolutely LOVED it, and so did Spencer and Owen. Am I the only one who almost cried over toys?? I loved spending the entire week with my family and this movie topped off the entire trip!

Speaking of movies....is there anyone out there who hasn't seen Eclipse?? I am dying to see it, but need someone to go with me, any takers?? And for those of you who have seen it, what's your review?
6 comments:
I've heard so many good things about Toy Story 3.
And I haven't seen Eclipse yet so lets plan a girls night to go see it!!
So good to see you guys! Can't wait to see your pictures. I have not seen Eclipse nor have I seen/read any of the books or movies, can you believe that!!!???
I loved Toy Story 3--I so cried!!!!! Does that make you feel like you were not the only one? I haven't seen Eclipse either--too bad I don't live close or I would go see it with you! I am probably going to see it tomorrow so I will let you know!
Things have been slow in bloggler land so I hope to see more posts from you.
I DID cry during Toy Story 3, part of it was because I am starting to relate to a child out growing their toys and moving on in life. Hannah who is 11 is starting middle school and is too cool for toys most days. :( Watching your child grow is bittersweet.
I loved Eclipse, the movies keep getting better!
I'll go with you! Just come back up here!
I cried at Toy Story 3 too!!! Glad I was not the only one!
Did you see Eclipse yet?? It's SO good!
Post a Comment