I just wanted to share these pictures from my brother's wedding because they are so beautiful!! The pictures I took don't even compare....makes me want to get married again just so I can get better pictures!! Enjoy!!!

Spencer, Holly, Owen, Audrey, and Preston
8 comments:
*love* -great pics! That polo ball is awesome! Owen is darling!
Ok, I know what you mean-if I could change one thing about my wedding, I would have wanted new pictures! And your brother's are gorgeous-what a beautiful wedding.
And Owen...what a little stud!! That picture is too cute.
oh my gosh! Those are amazing!!! That one of owen is precious!!
These are beautiful. What a beautiful wedding. Was Owen's leg crossover posed?!? He looks great! I love that pic!
the pictures turned out so good, but the one of Owen is seriously priceless.
HOLY AMAZING!!!! WOW WOW WOW! I love the one of Owen.. Seriously adorable! She is so gorgeous and he is so handsome and just wow, what beautiful pictures! I love the one of them walking down the little tree lined path. Those are really just fantastic pictures. Well done to the photographer and the beautiful subjects!
Hi Holly! This is Carly's sister Katy. I can't believe your brother is married! Oh and your little ones are so adorable!
The pics are amazing...I wish my wedding pics were in digital and a higher quality, oh well.
Congrats to the happy couple. The wedding looked beautiful.
Post a Comment