Owen finished his second round of swim lessons a little over a week ago, and what a little fish he has become!! This child loves the water and is
very close to being able to swim 100% on his own. He is extremely confident in the water...which is great, but I have to watch him closely. I am so proud of my little boy!!
Here he is on his last day of lessons with his completion certificate. Next year he will get to take lessons without me having to get in the water! Owen learned how to:
-hold his breath
-swim with his face in the water
-kick and do arm circles at the same time
-float on his tummy and back
-climb out of the pool from the side
-jump in the water
-retrieve a submerged object by going under the water
-be comfortable in the water!

With both of his teachers, Miss Tee and Miss Tara


We have been spending a lot of time in the pool. These next few pictures are from a playgroup pool party last week. My mom came with us and we had a super fun afternoon keeping cool by the pool!!

Best buddies Owen and Jackson in their matching swim shorts.

My mom taking Owen and Jena for a ride on the giant turtle.

Owen is growing up so fast and becoming such a big boy!! I do want to say that the last couple of weeks Owen has been such a good boy. He has been such a big helper to me and has behaved like a little angel, I could not of asked for a better child. Maybe the terrible twos are over!!!
2 comments:
Tbat is so great! Ethan has taken 2 years of swim lessons, but I dunno. I wouldn't say that he 100%. Way to go Owen! That is really great! It is nice to know that your kids are safe in the water!
YEAH! A little fish just like his MOM! He is a cutie. I love, love the pictures of him in the tux at your brother's wedding. Your little girl in the knit outfit below is also darling. And last of all...you look amazing!
Post a Comment