Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Beach Labor Day

For Labor Day we headed over to Oceanside for a day by the water. Some of our friends had rented this amazing house (the grey one in the middle) that was right on the water and invited us and some other friends to join them for the day. The place was awesome!! We had a great day with lots of friends, sand, sun, and fun!!! What a life it would be to have a house right on the sand!

Owen played non-stop the entire time we were there. He loved having so many of his friends there to play with. I love that he is a beach lover now!

This little girl seemed to enjoy the beach too! She was an absolute angel and even took a little nap in her stroller right on the sand. Who wouldn't fall asleep listening to the waves?

Me and Sarah with our little girls. Friends already I would say!
It was such a nice day to be by the ocean, but it did get chilly in the early evening, but it was the perfect excuse to bust out this adorable little hat for Audrey!
These last two pictures I just had to include because I thought they were just too cute. I took Owen to the mall yesterday and let him play on all the little "rides." He doesn't even care if we put money in them...works for me!!

We had a great Labor Day. Thanks Ashley's for inviting us!!!

2 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

That picture of Audrey and her little buddy is so cute! I love it! I totally agree with you. I would love to live right there and see that view everyday, and have the waves as my backyard! Hey, maybe instead of putting that bond money towards a pool you should buy a house on the beach- then we could come move in with you! Amazing. I love the little hat. I need to find Maren one like that. And you four have some of the best smiles! Just seeing your cute family smiling makes me smile too!

Jesse said...

LOVE that swimsuit on Audrey Girl!!! I miss your family and wish we lived closer. Glad you're having fun this summer! We need to get together again soon...