Since our insurance doesn't cover trips to the dentist, we are SOOOOO lucky that my mom is able to clean our teeth for FREE!! On Saturday my mom cleaned mine and Spencer's teeth and Owen's too!!! It was his first time, and he did pretty great. (I'm sure it helps when Grandma is the one picking at your teeth!!)
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a champ. And you're totally right. I think having grandma cleaning your teeth would definitely make it more enjoyable and less scary. I just showed Ethan these pictures (because he kinda freaked out at the dentist the first time) and I was like "Owen is getting his teeth cleaned at the dentist, just like you did and guess what? That is his grandma cleaning his teeth!" He was like "Wow! That is cool!" I think he'll probably need to talk to his grandma about coming out of retirment and going back to school so that he can have her clean his teeth!
We dont have insurance either and my kids have NEVER been in (I know, bad mom alert). Does she know any deals for people without insruance. I know there are programs out there and dental schools and things but just have no idea where to go. Let me know if you have any insight.. wish my mom could do that...ha ha ha
good to see you are keeping your mom busy
So jealous that you have a family dentist! That is awesome :)
Post a Comment