Saturday was a busy, but fun day! The day started off bright and early in Upland. I ran my first 5k race since having Audrey, and boy did it feel great!! I ran this race last year with my friend Rachael so we met up to do it again this year....I think it's a new tradition. The race was hard (up-hill and HOT) but I felt great at the end and I was happy with my performance.
Rachael and I
My mom also ran with us as well as my friend Jennifer. Jennifer lives near me so we have been doing a lot of running together. We are quite the sight to see when we run together since we both push giant double-wide strollers. This was Jen's first 5k and I am hoping that I got her hooked...it's so nice to have someone to train with, and she is an awesome partner!
After the race we left the kids with my mom and Spencer and I headed out to LA to see this!!
We met up with Spencer's family and enjoyed a great afternoon at the theater. A big thank-you to my in-laws for the great tickets and company!! Such a fun Saturday!After the show we picked up the kid's and went with my parent's on another adventure.....more to come on that later!!
4 comments:
Holly, you rock with your running and you are so stinkin' skinny! You are a super model! Nice job!!!
That was a super fun afternoon and so fun to watch Phantom with you guys. That was funny when we were all trying to quietly laugh with the boys comments!!
seriously? you run everyday with a double wide? I could just cry pushing one kid, there's no way I'll be able to keep up with you in November! awesome job though :)
Wow, what a fun Saturday! You are seriously like my role model. Someday I will run in races. Someday. And I am totally jealous about Phantom. I haven't seen it since I was like 12, and can't wait to see it again someday. When Dustin and I were first married it came to SLC and we were like "lets go!!" When we called they said they could give us one ticket row J and one ticket row M. We were like "Ahh.. Thanks but no thanks!"
Yeah we are totally looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks! We love hanging out with the Hull's!
Yeah for racing! and you did awesome!!! I am so jealous I've already started serious training on hills just to catch up to you next year!! Now I just need to borrow a kid and a double wide stroller to make it even!
Post a Comment