Little Audrey turned six months old while we were on our vacation. I know I just did a five month up-date post but six months is such a big milestone I must do another up-date. Audrey is such a little doll and we all adore her to pieces. These first two pictures are of Audrey enjoying the beach. She seriously seemed to love the sand, water, and sea breeze....that's mommy's girl!!

I just started giving Audrey solids. She was SO ready to eat, she gobbled the food down as fast as she could. So far I have only given her squash and carrots and she loves them both, in fact if I don't get the food in her mouth fast enough she will start to whine and bang her tiny hands on the tray. She is such a messy eater, total opposite from her neat eating brother.
Audrey is definitely Daddy's Little Girl!!- She will protest if something she likes is taken away from her
- She prefers to play with wrappers and paper over toys
- Still cannot sit on her own or roll from her tummy to her back
- Enjoys sucking on her index & middle finger at the same time
- Loves to eat and appears to be interested in whatever we are eating
- She loves to be held and carried around
- Will look for a dropped item
- Likes to look at books...but might try to chew on them!!

2 comments:
She is so, so darling! I'm loving her cute suit!
What a big girl! Where does the time go. Wasn't she just born?! She is so big and more goregous by the day.
Post a Comment