Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Owen & Hudson

Owen and Audrey's cousin, Hudson, was here visiting from Idaho last week. With all the rain combined with me being crazy busy with my church calling, we didn't get to see our family as much as I would have liked. I did manage to get the kid's to my in-laws one afternoon so Owen and Hudson could play. Aunt Ashley had bought the boys a "haunted house" to decorate. Originally I thought Owen would be too young for it, but he actually really go into it and has asked me several times since then to make another one. I wonder if all the candy he ate while decorating has something to do with his excitement about doing another one??
Ashley was a way better decorator and helper with the boys than I was. After a few mishaps on my behalf I surrendered and resorted to taking pictures instead of decorating.

Aren't these two the cutest? I love that Owen and Hudson are only a few months apart. Now if we only lived a few minutes apart!!
The following day the rain let up so we decided to meet up at the pumpkin patch and let the kids run around and get a little energy out......but I guess it ended up that I got a little bit of energy out!!! I did enjoy pulling these 2 around together though.
Luckily Grandma and Grandpa were there to do the petting zoo with the boys. I'm still traumatized from the petting zoo last year!! I stood safely behind the fence with Audrey.
Aunt Ashley with the boys.
I know that it's kind of cheesy, but I like to match my kids and orange is the perfect color when going to the pumpkin patch!
I love seeing my kids interact with their cousins. I was always close to my cousins when I was little and I have the same hope for my kids....I just wish more cousins lived nearby!! We look forward to seeing Hudson again next week when he comes back through before heading back to Idaho!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

We are so jealous you hung out with Hudson, Ashley, and Jason. What a cute family. Charlie & I were in CA, just a little further north. I wish we could have all met up. We seriously need to make sure all these kids grow up together or at least visit often!!!