Halloween was very exciting this year!! I love that Owen is old enough now to understand holidays and it was fun for me to see him get so excited about the littlest things. He loved putting together his pirate pumpkin, and still continues to play with it!!
This year we decided to dress up as characters from Peter Pan since Spencer's dad had an awesome Captain Hook costume that he let us borrow. I thought it all turned out pretty nicely.
Spencer was NOT about to let Audrey be Tinkerbell, he insisted that she be the crocodile who ate Hook's hand. (Spencer said that Audrey has plenty of time to be Tinkerbell in the future.) I think the two of them looked great walking around together at our church's Halloween carnival.
My cute little Audrey did get called a boy a few times when wearing her costume....oh well!! Oh and by the way it was Spencer's idea for Audrey to wear the giant clock around her neck!!
In case you were wondering my fabulous mom whipped up my Wendy costume and Owen's Peter Pan costume. Isn't she awesome??





10 comments:
You guys are so cute! Not only are your costumes super festive, but really... orange and black for church! I want to be like you when I grow up... (speaking of growing up, little Audrey is getting so big!)
Spencer is awesome, I would never want my daughter to be Tinkerbell either, even if Disney is trying to reinvent her a sweet fairy too many B words come to mind. Your family is adorable, as always.
Holly this is awesome! Love the sunday attire/pj's in your last post. I'm the same way about holiday's and matching children but Dillon just thinks I'm crazy! I guess Dillon and Spencer are more a like than we thought... he feels the same way about girl costumes and clothes. The crocidle idea rocked though! your kids are darling! Can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!!
Seriously so cute. I love the family theme. Tyler was so opinionated about Charlie's costume too. Who knew? You guys are great. We are so excited to see you!
Way adorable! Maybe you could keep the Disney theme next year and be Pooh and Friends!
I personally hate "Tink"... not so much for little kid's costumes, but from the show. I however, loved the alligator costume with the clock, well done Spencer. And, I need to make friends with Audrey's aunt to get cute headbands like that!
I thought that maybe next year you guys could be "Toy Story". Maybe Spencer could be Woody, you could be Bo Peep, Owen could be Buzz and Audrey could be Jesse. Way Cute!
Oh My Gosh!!!! I can not believe how cute you guys are!!!! Seriously! Your mom is amazing, and I think you guys are all just sooo sooo cute! I love the clock, I love Spencer carrying her around, I love it all!! Just wow! I think you really look cute all black and orange at church. I definetly want to be festive like you guys!
Thanks so much for such a great weekend. We already miss you guys! Let's do this again SOON!
Holly, your family is Beautiful! We miss you so much! Can't wait to get down to Cali and see you again!
Love that Spencer made Audrey be a Crocodile! He's still the same old Spencer that we know and love... She's too young to know what she wants anyway! I'm with Spencer on this one!
The picture of the two of you girls in your matching headbands is Beautiful! I also love the one of Audrey in her Sunday outfit by herself. She is such a smile-y, happy baby girl! You're so lucky!
Ok, We seriously miss you guys! We need to get together more often! When are you coming out here for a Colts game???
Those costumes are ridiculously adorable! Holly, you are so cute with everything you do. Can't wait to see what you do next year!
Post a Comment