I thought I should post about what has been consuming my life for the last week. I threw a bridal shower for one of my former Young Women at my house on Saturday and I spent the entire week prior preparing for it. Ashley is such a sweetheart and really deserved a nice party. I hope all my late nights and hard work paid off!!!
The bride to be!! I am so proud of this girl!! She is such a positive ray of sunshine and I am so happy that I get to be a part of her life. I am beyond thrilled for her decision to get married in the temple, and so happy that she found a wonderful guy to take her there. I wish them all the best with their future together!! Love them both so much!!!





3 comments:
So fun!! I'm sure everyone had a blast, you always seem to throw the best parties! And I think that picture of Audrey is so cute. She is such a pretty little girl even when she's pulling a "stinker" face.
Way cute Holly! I love it!!
By the way...I am so excited that you guys watch Friday Night Lights. Are you so sad it ended? I seriously wanted to cry.
I miss you! We need to come visit.
Super cute shower! Love the picture of Audrey too
Post a Comment