On Tuesday I was lucky enough to get my mom to watch Audrey so Owen and I could go to Disneyland!! We went with my friend Jennifer and her two little ones. Jenna is the same age as Owen so it was fun for him to have a friend. The two of them were so cute in their mouse ears, which they both wore the entire day!!
I was a little nervous about taking Owen to Disneyland because the last time we went back in October the experience was pretty unpleasant and I wasn't sure what to expect this time around!! The first thing we saw once inside California Adventure was Lightning McQueen and Mater (which Owen is pretty much obsessed with right now) and Owen was so excited to see them!! I think this set the tone for the entire day because Owen really got into the Disneyland spirit this time and seemed to enjoy every moment.
The day was practically perfect. The weather was gorgeous, the park wasn't too crowded so we were able to ride all the rides we wanted to, and we were in great company. My favorite part about the trip was that we were able to see so many characters. I don't think I've ever been to Disneyland and have seen to many different characters, it was so much fun!! At first Owen was hesitant to take his picture with any of them so we missed out on a few picture opportunities, but when we saw Goofy I made Owen take a picture with me. You can tell from his face in the picture how he was feeling about being that close to Goofy!
But then he started to warm up and wanted to see all the characters by himself!! It was so cute!! I loved watching him loving all his favorite characters! Giving Minnie big hugs!
Pluto and Owen
Pluto and Owen

1 comment:
So, fun. I love how often you and Owen get to go to Disneyland. I wish we were closer and able to go with you! Those pictures are so cute. Talk about a fun scrapbook page. So fun!
Post a Comment