Our little Audrey girl is growing up!! She is already 14 months old....it's going so fast!! Since I never did a little up-date of what she was up to at her first birthday I decided I better do a 14 month up-date instead. She is our precious little angel and has pretty much been a perfect child since the day she was born, I seriously think she is the easiest baby ever!!!Audrey is still very tiny for her age. Just how tiny is she? Well let me tell you!
At 14 months:
- Weight: 16lbs. 1oz. (2nd percentile)
- Height: 28 inches (10th percentile)
- She wears a size 2-3 diaper, and it's a little big
- She just started to wear a size 2 shoe...some size 1 shoes still fit
- Clothes that fit perfect are size 6 months
Our Doctor is pleased that Audrey's weight and height are now on the charts because at 6 and 9 months she wasn't even on the percentile charts. We continue to take her to a specialist every two months to monitor her growth and development, but she is doing great.
- She has just started to stand on her own
- She can take about two steps before falling down
- She gets into moods where she tries really hard to walk, but is easily frustrated when she falls
- Audrey has just started to babble and will say, "Mama," "Dada," and "hi."
- She has found her voice and will protest if she doesn't like something
- She loves her brother and wants to play with him all the time. She will laugh hysterically at whatever Owen is doing.
- Audrey is hard to get to smile, she is a little on the serious side. She smiles at Owen the most.
- She is such a good sleeper and still naps twice a day
- Audrey is into everything!! She loves to open the cupboard, drawers, and cabinets and pull everything out...Owen never really did that stuff!
- She is taking an interest in shoes and tries to put them on if some are laying around the house.
- Audrey loves to cuddle and be held, especially when she is tired.
- She has discover nose and in constantly sticking her finger in it!! Gross!
- She is a very friendly baby and doesn't really mind being held by other people. She also doesn't seem to mind when Spencer and I aren't around. She does well with other people.
- She is terrified of the vacuum, and screams whenever she sees it.
First birthday picture
Audrey is quite the climber. She climbs the stairs without any problem. She wants to climb on top of everything and she isn't at all scared...makes me nervous!!
Audrey is great when I take her places. She likes to be in her stroller and take in her surroundings. I can take this little girl anywhere!!
Although Audrey is super tiny, she is such a good eater!! We can't believe how much she can eat. She will eat pretty much anything and Spencer and I think she would eat until her belly exploded!! We don't get why she is so small???
Just as Audrey was starting to rip her headbands off, her hair was long enough for clips. This is a picture of her wearing a clip for the very first time. Now I can even get a small ponytail in her hair...I love it!!

2 comments:
Peyton and Audrey are two peas in a pod. My dr. wants to do blood work because he worries she is so small. But she eats ALL the time and so much, so I dont worry too much. :)
She is just so darn cute! I think she is just the most beautiful little girl! And I can't get over how identical Owen and Audrey are: Gorgeous! So so sweet!
Post a Comment