Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Day

For the last three months Owen has been partcipating in "Joy School." Joy school is preschool put on by a group of moms. Each mom in our group held school at her house once a week for a month. With only three kids I feel like all the kids learned a lot and definitely had a lot of fun!! Owen LOVED preschool and really looked forward to it each week. I feel like he got a good introduction to what a school routine is about. I actually ended up enjoying being the teacher a lot more than I orginially thought I would. Sadly, today was our last day. Hopefully in the fall we will start back up again with a few more kids!!


Owen on his last day

Most of the time it was only Jenna and Owen at "school." They became such good little friends over the last few months.

1 comment:

Dustin and Kellie said...

Thats great! I didn't really know anything about Joy School until after I signed Ethan up for preschool and had totally fallen in love with the teacher, but it does sound really really fun! Yay for Owen!