So this weekend something unprecedented happened. I got to take 3 days off from all of my responsibilities to just hang out with some girl friends and scrapbook!
My friend Katie invited me on her twice yearly scrapbook trip to Escondido. We stayed in this huge house fully equipped for all our scrapbooking needs, and what a blast it was to stay up late, talk, laugh, and be creative for 3 whole days!! Not to mention I did more scrapbooking in three days then I have done in three whole years!! I am feeling refreshed and energized after this relaxing weekend and also super motivated to keep scrapbooking so I can get caught up!!
We pretty much scrapbooked the entire three days, with the exception of a couple trips to Michaels for more supplies and a dinner out one night. I loved every second of it! Loved sharing a table with Jennifer for the weekend too, we had a great time.
So grateful that I have stayed on top of this blog. It was so useful to be able to go back to posts from 2-3 years ago and remember what we had done so I could translate that into scrapbooks for my kids to keep forever. Such a fun trip that I am hopeful I can do again some time.A big thanks to my mom and Allison who helped out with kids and of course to Spencer for venturing off with the children and having the house spotless for me when I arrived home late Saturday night.
4 comments:
oh my gosh, dream come true! That is so much fun! That house is out of control with all those tables! That is so awesome!!! I am so happy that you were able to take that fun break! What a treat!!! I want to see your pages!
What a blast!!! Seriously, feel like every comment I write here on your blog is me saying I'm jealous, or I wish I was you!! You do totally fun things and have so much motivation! You run for you and for me!!!!! That seems like a dream weekend for me! I'd love to do that! Wow! Maybe post some page you did, I love looking at others pages!
get outta here! so fun and so hard core!!! you guys are serious!
What a fun trip! So I know I hardly ever blog, I'm workin' on it, but did you know, I like to check yours often? I seriously want to see what my cute niece and nephew and their mum and dad are up to. We miss you.
Post a Comment