On Saturday we had such a fun day together as a family with Thomas the Train!! I had been watching the weather all week and it kept saying that it was going to rain Saturday, so I had been worried about rain ruining our fun day out. On Saturday morning we woke up to a little bit of drizzle and cool weather, but that was it. I was so happy that it wasn't pouring!! I had no idea what to expect when I purchased these tickets several months back, but let me tell you how pleasantly surprised I was at all the fun things that were included in our ticket prices.....totally worth it!! Both of my kids had a blast, and Spencer and I had a pretty good time too.
We got tickets to ride the very first train of the day....so glad that we did because as the day went on it just got more and more crowded! Owen was in heaven with the thought of going for a ride on the "real" Thomas.
Just about to board the train
Here we go!! Audrey kept saying "choo choo" the entire day.
In addition to the train ride we got to.....visit the petting zoo. (Of course Audrey had a blast and Owen wanted nothing to do with this)





2 comments:
That really looks like so much fun! So glad you guys were able to go. Is it a yearly thing they do? Maybe next year we'll join you!
What a fun family day, glad the weather was ok enough for you guys to enjoy all the train stuff. Was this near your home?
Post a Comment