Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Sunday

I love dressing my kids up for the different holidays. I figure I may as well enjoy it while they are young and don't care what they wear!! On the Sunday before Halloween Owen and Audrey dressed in their Halloween best for church. I just love these two little kids!








We love the Mr. Potato Head parts for pumpkins! Since my kids are still a little young for pumpkin carving, this is the perfect alternative. Both Owen and Audrey had fun putting together their Potato Head pumpkins. Holidays are so much more fun with two excited little ones.

2 comments:

Tyler and Staci said...

Hi Holly! Love the pictures. The kids are too cute and getting so big!
I laughed at your comment on my blog. My belly is not really there yet. Haha but I figure I should document everything.
And yes, I do know who you are talking about on the X Factor. That is funny! I can see it. By the way, I love that show!

Sarah Hull said...

Super cute! I love their outfits! I can't handle Audrey's shoes and clip! Too cute!!