I've gotten a little behind on my blogging, but I am determined to get caught up.
This year we were lucky enough to get to visit the Pumpkin Patch twice. The first trip was with our super fun playgroup. Check out all the kids in the group!! Needless to say my kids had a blast playing with all the other kids and enjoying this huge haystack!
It was an extra fun trip because our cousin Charlie (and his mom Lindsay) were here visiting from Norway and they got to go with us! Umm...this is the best picture I got of the three of them together. Charlie is just one month younger than Audrey, so that's a lot of fun for them.
Our playgroup visit included a tractor ride and tour of the patch....loved that.
The highlight for Audrey was getting to go in the petting zoo. This little girl loves all animals and just can't get enough of them. She wasn't afraid one tiny bit and went right up to all the goats to pet them.
She especially loved this adorable baby goat. She kept giving him hugs and tried to pick him up a few times, I'm sure she wanted to try and take him home with us.
Owen is the exact opposite when it comes to animals, he likes them from a distance. And in this case that meant enjoying them behind the fence.




No comments:
Post a Comment