Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Family Vacation Part 3

I realize that this post is a little late and out of order, but I was waiting to get some pictures from Sarah before I posted. On our last day of our family vacation we arranged to meet up with Spencer's brother and their family at Disneyland!! I really had been looking forward to going to Disneyland all week and the day didn't disappoint. Other than having to park super far away, (never EVER park in the Toy Story Parking Lot, regardless if some lame Disney worker tells you it's better than in the parking structure) the day was so much fun!! It was fun for the kids to spend the day with their cousins.

Just a side note: I seriously don't remember taking this picture or who took it.

Showing the brotherly love: Bryant & Spencer in Minnie's house
Like Fathers like Sons. Owen and Carter had a blast playing and being silly together all day.



There really were 7 of us crammed into this tiny ride, the picture really doesn't do it justice, we were packed in tight!!

Audrey really latched on to Katie this trip. It was so cute to watch the two of them interact.


The highlight of the day for me, was watching Audrey with Mickey Mouse. She loves him and just couldn't get enough. She really wanted to rip his nose off, but she loved him nevertheless.



Sure do love Mickey!! Such a fun day and such a great way to end our family trip. It was fun to spend the day with our family and really enjoy each other's company. Wish we could do it more often!

1 comment:

Dustin and Kellie said...

How fun! I wish we lived closer to Disneyland! I love that you guys get to go a few times through out the year. So jealous!! So fun being able to go with cousins and visit!