Last week Spencer took off an entire week so we decided that we wanted to make the best of his free time so we rented a beach house right on the sand in Oceanside and lived it up!! Thank goodness the weather cooperated so we were actually able to spend time in the sand. We had a blast sleeping in, lounging around and just relaxing. By far the best part, aside from Spencer being with us for an entire week, was just being able to open our door to the beach....heaven.
I told Owen that we could build the biggest sand mountain ever. I had imagined a lot bigger mountain in my mind, but it was a lot harder than I had anticipated!! Fortunately for me he was very pleased with the mountain we did build.
Our mountain kept the kids pretty entertained....
Then they smashed it!! (I guess that's half the fun!)
Audrey entertained herself by chasing the birds. It was so sweet to watch how determined she was to catch one. Spencer and I decided that we need to take her to a petting zoo asap!!
Cody and Allison were able to come out for a night, so that was really fun to hang out with them. The morning they were there we took the kids to the playground on the sand just down the street from where our house was. Owen wasn't really a fan of the sand at the park, but Audrey loved it!



1 comment:
What a great time. I wanna go stay at the beach for a week. Lucky ducks!! Your kids are so gorgeous. I love their adorable faces. You guys are so cute and fun!
Post a Comment