Instead of doing a Christmas advent activity on the 9th, Owen opened the door on his advent train and it said that he was going to have a birthday party at ChuckE.Cheese with all his friends!! The kid was thrilled to death and incredibly giddy all day long. When we arrived at ChuckE.Cheese Owen was given a special birthday crown, which he wore the ENTIRE party. If you know Owen, you know that that kid LOVES his hats!!
My mom's friend made this incredible cake...isn't it amazing??? Pretty spectacular for my special birthday boy!!
Owen loved his cake, and could NOT wait to eat it!! Luckily it did taste as good as it looked!
We invited 10 of Owen's little friends to his party and I think every kid had a good time. Here they all are marching around the store with ChuckE.
So funny that none of little boys got in this picture, but there were boys at the party too!!
Blowing out the candles!!
I am so sad that this picture has such a glare from my flash because it was hysterical to watch Owen inside the ticket blaster. Tickets were flying around everywhere! He was supposed to be grabbing as many as he could, but he didn't quite know what to do.
Opening up gifts
His favorite gift?? An umbrella...who knew??
Seriously the best birthday party ever!! All the kids got to run around crazy and make a huge mess and I didn't have to stress about cleaning up. This was the most relaxed I have ever been at one of my kid's parties. I think from now on all kid parties might have to be at ChuckE.Cheese!! Owen told me several times after the party was over that it was the best party ever and that he loved it so much. That right there makes it all worth it!! Sure do love my big 4 year old!!!
3 comments:
He's so big and so cute! That cake is out of control! So awesome! How funny that Carter got a new umbrella and he is obsessed with it too. It's his favorite thing! So funny!
So sorry to have missed the party, it looked like a lot of fun. Happy Birthday to Owen!
How is he four!!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting...that cake was AMAZING, glad Owen had a great birthday party!
Absolutely fantastic!!!!! That cake is INCREDIBLE! So glad Owen had such a great birthday and I love the surprise idea! I practically have hearts in my eyes I love that idea so much!!!
Post a Comment