I took the kids to have pictures taken for Easter. I think they turned out pretty cute so I thought I should share! I just love my precious little angels!!
Jill and I made appointments together so the kids could play together afterwards. We thought it would be fun to get Owen and Kaelyn's picture taken. These two are just so much fun and so cute when they get to play together!!
seriously the cutest pictures! I love that you comment on my posts. I've been meaning to write back for awhile. We are excited to stay in Utah, but I will admit too it would of been fun to be in CA. The star wars post just cracked me up. Also, I totally thought I was having a boy because I just do what you do, but I guess we got to be a little different. Hope all is well, Sorry for all the random comments I have been meaning to tell you.
1 comment:
seriously the cutest pictures! I love that you comment on my posts. I've been meaning to write back for awhile. We are excited to stay in Utah, but I will admit too it would of been fun to be in CA. The star wars post just cracked me up. Also, I totally thought I was having a boy because I just do what you do, but I guess we got to be a little different. Hope all is well, Sorry for all the random comments I have been meaning to tell you.
Post a Comment