Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Happy Birthday P

This little boy turned two years old today! 
He is so into Mickey Mouse and all things Disney right now. I would have loved to take him to Disneyland today to celebrate, but since we don't have passes any more I took him to the next best place.....the Disney Store of course! 
Okay, maybe its not the next best thing, but Preston seemed pretty pleased. He even got a Happy Birthday button just like he would have if we went to Disneyland, and a crown too. I let him wander around the store and look at whatever he wanted. I told him that he could choose one thing that he could take home with him. Of course he chose a giant stuffed Mickey.
 Look at how happy he was with his Mickey!
 After our morning trip to the Disney store we had our families over for swimming, cake, and of course presents. Although he looks so happy and pleasant in these pictures he was in a rotten mood and was pretty much a little stinker for most of his party. He did enjoy everyone singing Happy Birthday to him and eating his cake. 



You would think that all kids would love to open up presents on their birthday, not Preston!!! We practically had to threaten him to get him to open his gifts. Such a little stink! I'm pretty sure my mom opened most of his gifts. One thing is for certain: we definitely can't make this kid do anything that he doesn't want to!!


Well we love you Preston, even if you weren't happy on your birthday. You are such a joy and the perfect addition to our family! Happy second birthday buddy!!

No comments: