Saturday, July 26, 2014

John & Kristin

The day I got back from Montana with the kids Kellie and Dustin came from Utah with their three kids to stay with us. They came to not only spend a week in California, but to attend another High School friend's wedding. 
John Henkels got married today!
 Since Spencer was one of the groom's men and had to be at the wedding super early, it was nice to be able to go to the wedding with Dustin and Kellie. I just love them and always have a blast when we are together. They both crack me up! I had a great time hanging out with them during the wedding and reception. Luckily after the dinner was over Spencer was able to come and hang out with us. 
Here we are on the dance floor. 
Me, Spencer, John, Kristen, Kellie, Dustin, Rick, and Julie.
Rick, Spencer, John, and Dustin. Friends in high school and still friends now after 15 years. It was fun having everyone together.
The highlight of the wedding (except for seeing John so happy of course!) was when the wedding party was introduced as they walked into the reception. John had chosen a specific song for each one of the groomsmen to walk out to. Spencer's song was Criss Cross Jump and Rick's was the Batman theme song. I thought it was hilarious! Such a clever idea. 
Weddings are always a lot of fun, and John's was no exception. So happy for the happy couple!

No comments: