Thursday, July 31, 2014

More From The Bucket List

I can't believe that summer is coming to an end. We only have a couple days left, then it's back to school. I can't believe it. Thought I would share a few more things that we got crossed off our summer bucket list.
1. Roast S'mores with friends in the backyard
We had our friends, the McCooks, over for night swimming and S'more roasting one evening. This was such a simple activity, but so much fun! We need to do this more.
2. Pump It Up
This is one of Preston's favorite places to go. It was no surprise that this was his pick for our bucket list.
3. Swim and play with friends
This picture was taken at the very beginning of summer before the Anderson's moved to Utah

Cute friends Macy and Audrey in their matching swim suits. Audrey just adores this girl.

4. Bass Pro Shop
Owen is especially obsessed with going to the summer camp at Bass Pro Shop. He loves going to the little clinics and collecting all the pins. In the picture above you can kind of see the pins on their lanyards. It was Owen's goal to collect all of them, I think he almost did it too. 
Preston's favorite thing at Bass Pro is for sure the carousal.
5. Mountain Mike's
I don't know why my kids are obsessed with this pizza place, but they are.
I'm not sure when I took this picture, but they look so bright and summery, I love it!
It's been a great summer. Lots of fun!! It's sad to see it come to an end.

No comments: