Thursday, August 7, 2014

Audrey's First Day of Preschool (Take Two)

Owen has been back to school now for a few days and today was Audrey's turn! She was more than excited to be going back to preschool. She picked out her outfit last night and was very excited to be getting ready for school this morning.
Audrey is going to a different preschool this year, so when I dropped her off this morning she was a little surprised that she wasn't at Mrs. Sarah's house and not all her same friends were there, nevertheless she still seemed excited to be there. This year she is going to Mrs. Rachel's preschool. There are 8 kids in her class and she is one of only 2 girls....that should be interesting, but then again she is used to being outnumbered by boys at home.
Have a great year Audrey Belle!
This guy was feeling a little left out. He insisted that I take a picture of him too. How could I not? Just look at that sweet little face!

No comments: