Today was our big Oceanside Beach Trip that we do every year with all our MoVal friends. I seriously miss them all so much, so I really look forward to this trip every year. It's so fun to get all the kids together to play and I love talking and catching up with all my friends.
This is a picture of all the little girls. I was positive that I got one of all the boys, but I can't find it...darn it! The girls are all so cute!
Kansas, Elise, Nicole, Kennadi, Jocelyn, Lily, Addison, and Audrey and Lauren in the front.
Preston was so enthralled with this hole. He was entertained pretty much the entire day.
It was a beautiful day and we really spent the entire day there. We didn't get home until after 8:00. Such a great day! I wish we could do this more than once a year, I love my friends, I love my family, and I love the beach, such a perfect combination!






No comments:
Post a Comment