Date: Wednesday June 4
Time: 6:00-8:30 (open house)
Place: My house (call or e-mail me if you need directions)
If you've never been to one of these parties, there will be lots of clothes to try on and then you order what you like. Modbe is now carrying super-cute modest bathing suits, which is the main reason I decided to have this party, I really want to get one!! Even if you don't think you want to buy anything come anyway! There will be lots of snacks (which I'm not making, so it will be really good!) and I thought we could just talk and hang out. It's always fun to have a girls night.
If you can't come and would like to purchase something, you can check out the website at modbeclothing.com. Just let me know what you want and I can get it ordered for you.
Hopefully I will see a lot of you on Wednesday. It should be a lot of fun, you won't want to miss it!
5 comments:
I wish I could come! My Mom had a Modbe party and we had a great time trying things on. They really have a great selection!
Post pictures!
Hey Holly I have been wanting to order some Modbe shirts so this is perfect. What is your e-mail address? I will send you my order. Do you think you will have them by the Family Reunion? Or do they ship directly to me? I don't remember.
I love their swimsuits. I would like to order something and have it go towards your party.
I hope that your party went well--they have some really cute stuff! I will let you know if I would like anything! Take Care!
Jaime
How did the party end up going? I so wish I could have come, but of course I am trapped here in LA.
Post a Comment