I have been tagged by two different people with two different tags! So I decided to combine them. Hope you enjoy!
Tag #1 How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
Joys: 1. Being Owen's Mommy
2. Doing things together as a family
3. A clean house
Fears:
1. Having my house broken into while I'm home
2. Something bad happening to a family member or someone close to me
3. Really big, scary spiders!
Goals:
1. Compete in a triathlon
2. Lose 15 more pounds
3. Have a vacation home on the beach
Current Obsessions:
1. Preparing and competing in races to build up to a half-marathon
2. Doing crafts that require the use of modgepodge
3. Party planning (I have all these ideas about parties I want to throw)
Surprising facts about me:
1. I won the science fair when I was in 7th grade and finished 3rd overall in the county
2. I've had eye surgery twice. Once when I was 12 and again at 15
3. I've never dyed my hair.
I tag all three of my beautiful sister-in-laws: Sarah, Ashley, and Lindsay and also Melissa Wheeler and Penny Buggle.
Tag #2 quirk:n. 1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe. 2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate
The Rules: Link the Person who tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.
1. I love lists. I usually make a list of all the things I have to do in a day and then I take pleasure in crossing the things off the list. I never go to the grocery store without a list in hand. I make a list of things to pack when I travel. I have a list of goals for the month on my refrigerator right now.
2. I hate whip cream on ice cream!! That really bugs me! I hate when the whip cream melts into the ice cream ruining the delicious ice cream flavor. Whip cream is for pies only!! And don't even get me started on nuts!! I hate nuts on ice cream, in cookies or brownies, and especially in cakes! YUCK!!
3. I am a TERRIBLE singer, but I enjoy it so much. I love to sing loudly around the house, in the car and in the shower. I secretly wish I could be a singer on Broadway.
4. Every night before I go to bed I wash my feet in the bathtub. I cannot go to bed without washing my feet. Believe me I've tried, but I end up laying in bed thinking about dirty, smelly, feet ruining my sheets, until I get up and wash them.
5. I am a neat freak! I don't necessarily like cleaning my house, but I NEED for it to be clean. And no one can clean it better than me. I don't think I could ever have housekeepers because I will just have to re-clean everything. But for being such a clean freak, I hardly ever make my bed, it's the one thing that doesn't bug me.
6. I love chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. I love to buy a half gallon of it and eat it straight from the carton. But I don't really eat all the ice cream. I enjoy "digging" through it, picking out the cookie dough chunks and only eating those, leaving just the vanilla ice cream. When Spencer goes to have a bowl of ice cream, he gets so mad that there aren't any cookie dough pieces left. I always deny that I did it. He's tried to get me to just buy cookie dough and eat that, but it's just not the same.
O.k. so I have shared some odd things about me, now I want to hear from some Moreno Valley girls: Jill, Tamarah, Holley, Leanne, Shauna, and Janae, I tag you guys!
4 comments:
I loved learning more about you. Loving the Science Fair superstar! Now I know who to come to when it's science fair season!!
Thanks for the tag... hmmm, I'll have to think it over to come up with some answers.
Note to self: Never put nuts in Holly's desserts!
You are too funny Holly!!!!!
We have a lot in commmon! I love lists. I'm an avid list maker. I don't always do what is on the list, but they are fun to look at!
I am the same with ice cream. I always go for the cookie dough. And....I take out all of the cookie goodness in it! YUM!
Can you come clean my house? I need some serious help with organizing.
Oh...I HATE whip cream as well. YUCK!
wow, your quicks are similar to me!! I love lists, I also wash my feet before bed (and 2-3 times during the day), I love having my feet be clean. I hate nuts!!! (but I like whipped cream) and you can even ask my mom about my 'magic trick'~I can turn chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream into plain ice cream too!! Yummy!!
Post a Comment