Our Family
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
Last Friday we went to a "REAL" pumpkin patch with our friends the Duncans. That's right the pumpkins were actually growing in a field and we got to pick our own pumpkin!! Who knew that a place like this actually existed just 20 minutes from our house?? We had a great time walking through the field and taking a ton of pictures. The only downside was we didn't realize that the place closed at 6:00, so before we knew it the sky was dark and we were told that we had to leave. We didn't even get a chance to buy a pumpkin!! I guess we will be heading back for round two!! Anyone want to come with us??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Darling! I am such a sucker for pumpkin patch pictures. How fun that you have a real pumpkin patch so close to you! I loved that picture of Owen by the pumpkin. Too precious!
Ok, I am really starting to see how much Owen and Hudson look alike. It is really weird. I never would have imagined they would look anything alike, but they do! You guys seem to have so much fun. Great pictures.
Those pictures turned out really cute! Little Owen looks so cute in his fall sweater. Can't wait to go back!
How fun!!!!! I love stuff like this! I can't wait to go tomorrow!
Owen is so stinkin' cute!!!!
Too cute! We have one too, I didn't think they existed anymore! So Owen is super cute, but you should also know that you are a hottie mom! :)Love ya!
We just recently went to one ourselves--it is so fun to see those pumpkins and play on them. Too cute of that picture of Owen!
We want to go with you to a pumpkin patch!!! There one down here near the wine country that looks cool. Or we can go to one up by you. Let us know.
The Petersons
Cabbage Soup Diet
Post a Comment