Over the weekend Spencer, Owen, my mom, and I traveled to Utah to see this beautiful girl get married in the Salt Lake Temple.

It was such a beautiful fall day. It was cold, but nice. Here's the bride and groom just moments after making it "official."
Here's the bride with all her lovely bridesmaids. I love how all the girls are wearing matching green shoes...too cute! To bad not all of them could look at the camera at the same time.
Tyler and his groomsmen sweep Staci off her feet!
Here's all three of my cousins. I love them dearly and miss living so close to them. Just for the record all three of these pretty girls could get away with wearing skinny jeans!!
This is how Owen felt about being outside in the cold weather. I don't blame you buddy!!
Just for journaling purposes I have to mention that Owen was really an angel this entire trip. He did wonderful on the plane ride and seemed to enjoy having his Daddy and Grandma around so much. Most importantly Owen slept through the night, every night we were there. This was a huge accomplishment since the last few months every time he's slept away from home he has been a total nightmare. I guess he's really growing up!
This is how Owen felt about being outside in the cold weather. I don't blame you buddy!!
8 comments:
I am TOTALLY loving the last picture. That is soooooo Spencer. Love it! hahaha, I'm laughing! Are you always laughing at Spencer? When I sat by him in economics our senior year, he would get kicked out of class for making me laugh. I remember he had to sit in the hall one time. He was always making me laugh. Good times!
He even made me laugh when he sprayed pepper spray in seminary.
Thanks for the great wedding pictures! I wish we could have been there, but glad Abby got to go to the reception.
Such a pretty wedding! That pic with Spencer.. Totally Spencer! Poor Owen. :(
So fun! Great pictures... everyone looks great. I am sure your trips here are CRAZY busy. Give us a call next time you are in town... we are hoping to come to CA in the Spring. I was a little disappointed when I heard my family wanted to come here for Christmas. I want to meet Owen!
Utah is nice, but not in the winter with little babies. It's nice to visit knowing you don't have to stay in the winter.
Sheri was in our ward in San Bernardino for a while, I was friends with her sister in law Liza.
Hey Holly! It's your cousin Kim. I finally got a blog so check me out! killonstory.blogspot.com. It was so fun to have you gusys come visit, we can't wait to come see you! yay!!!
What a beautiful wedding dress! Looks like you had fun. It is sure nice that Owen slept for you. And I want to comment on a previous comment....Spencer sprayed pepper spray in seminary!?! Please do tell. I think you should do a post on the crazy things your husband and his brothers do.
hol, i'm glad you look at my blog. i have known dillon for a very long time! you may remember me dating his little brother jordan... but that's another story. anyway, i'm not sure we'll make it to owens bday but i definately want to come once i find out what i'm having. i'll need your help at the swap meet if you're interested :)
Post a Comment