Friday, January 16, 2009
FOR RENT
I can confirm that the rumors are true: Spencer and I will be moving at the end of this month. We bought a home about a mile from where we currently live. Our move-in date was recently pushed up, so we are in a rush to rent out our beautiful 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath condo. Our condo also includes an attatched 2 car garage, a small maitence free finished backyard, beautiful hardwood floors and cutom paint throughout. Not to mention access to a pool and really cool landlords!! So if you know anyone who might be interested and will take care of this place like it's their own please let me know and I can fill you in on all the details.
This has been our home for the last two and half years. We've loved living here, but we feel like it's time to move on to a place with a big backyard for kids to play and a larger garage for all the stuff of a growing family. I will admit that I am sad to leave because this was our first home and we really worked hard to make it our own, but we are excited for the next chapter of our lives. Here are a few pictures of the inside of our condo:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
WHOA!!! Congrats on the big move! That is so awesome! looking forward to seeing your new place.
Good luck with renting out your home. I hope you get some nice renters. I was so sad when our friends left and now we have people we don't know and they are a little harder to work with.
Yea! Congrats! I wish we could rent your gorgeous home. I love your place. Good luck with the move. I am excited to see inside pics of your new house!
YAY! Congrats on the house! Maybe it won't take me 2 1/2 years to see this one. :)
SO happy for you guys to be moving into such a nice, big, beautiful home (and a bit jealous too). I think you will have no problem renting out your home- it's beautiful!!!! Good Luck!
if you guys need ANY help moving, or if you want me to watch Owen for you while you pack or whatever, I'm more than happy to!
congratulations on the new house! I can't wait to see it! Your condo is beautiful!
Congrats on buying a home! What a great accomplishment!
Post pictures of your new house when you get all settled in!
I love your condo!
Congrats! I hope you find good renters. By the way, from your previous post. Please don't cut your hair! It is so beautiful! But if you still decide to, I know someone good that is reasonable. Let me know if you want her info.
I would want to be your renters if we lived closer!
Congratulations on your new home purchase, I can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment