Friday, March 6, 2009

Loving It!!

We've been in our house for about a month now and we're still not completely settled, but I will tell you this: WE ARE LOVING IT!!!!!

I wanted to share a few pictures of what lies behind our backyard. It's actually really pretty!!

We kind of feel like we're out here all by ourselves with all the open land behind us. And right now everything is so green and pretty from all the rain we've been having.

So does anyone want to come over and go for a mini-hike through the hills?? One of the trails will take you right to Target.....seriously! Nature and retail shopping combined, YES PLEASE!!
Now if only we had some quads to ride around on!

Last night was the first (of many) little parties I hosted at my new house. I had a St. Patrick's Day girls night with about 20 people and everyone fit very comfortably.

I could never of fit this many people at our old house. LOVE IT!!


On A Side Note: I am so bummed that Tatiana got kicked off American Idol for good last night. Seriously, I couldn't get enough of her!!
Top 5 things I'm going to miss about Tatiana:

5. Her annoying laugh/cackle
4. The way she would always just bust into song when the judges were talking to her.
3. Her awesome wardrobe choices
2. The way she would hold her heart and sigh when she thought she did a good job
And the #1 reason I am going to miss Tatiana the most is: Her crazy dramatic reactions whether she did good or bad!! She always kept me guessing and waiting to see what she was going to do next!
American Idol isn't going to be the same without you Tatiana! Who am I going to look to when I need a crazy train wreck in my life??

Oh Yeah I forgot....there's always this one!

8 comments:

Dustin and Kellie said...

Hilarious! You are so funny! I am dying right now! Your house looks AMAZING! Wow!

Sarah Hull said...

Holy House! It's beautiful!!! I am dying over all that open land in the backyard... and especially dying that you can hike to TARGET!!! Such a dream come true. I for sure agree that you need to get some quads! How fun would that be!

OH, DON"T even get me started on Tatiana! Bryant and I would scream whenever she would talk/laugh/cry/move. It was ALL too much!

Jill Duncan said...

Ok, first off I love your new house too!!! second, last night was soooo much fun, you way outdid yourself, the food was delicious, I'm craving that salad...so good! thirdly, you are CRAZY for wanting Tatiana back! Her leaving made me so happy! Didn't you love how she all of a sudden decided she was gonna have an accent?!?! what was she thinking, like nobody was gonna notice that she never had one before!!!!!! but I will admit she brought some entertainment to the show!

Amanda said...

I love your new house! How pretty! Is it fairly new?

I wish I could come to a party!!! How fun!

Taryn said...

Your bunco night looks so fun, what a great setup! And I want to see more pictures of your house, it's beautiful.

dillon and kim said...

Hol:

You're house is beautiful, and you've decorated SO CUTE, of course! I'm so glad we got to spend some time there. I'm cracking up at you comment/picture about Paula! SO FUNNY!

Tam said...

you make me wanna watch it this year.

Tyler and Staci said...

Holly your new place is so cute. I love it. We will have to come see it!