Monday, March 23, 2009
Mourning
Today I am mourning the loss of my sweet little boy's hair. While I was gone last night for a mere hour and a half Spencer decided that it would be a good idea to shave his son's head. I came home to a happy, yet bald, child. I was upset, to say the least, but what can I do? Here's to hoping it grows back quickly!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I think Spencer did this out of pure jealousy. Afterall, Owen did have more hair than Spencer...he acted out of desperation...Poor Spencer.
Did you freak out? I would have!
Owen still looks like a cutie pie!
Luckily Owen can pull off any look, he is still darling! I guess if he didn't look like Spencer before, he definately does now! Wish I could go hat shopping with you!
Holy Crap! I would have freaked. Sounds like you handled it better than I would have. What saint you are! If it makes you feel any better, supposedly when you shave their heads it is supposed to make it grow back in thicker. That's a plus, right?
Are you kidding me???? I would have killed Spencer! Literally! I can't believe he did that. It's a good thing Owen is cute enough to pull it off!
No way! Spencer just did it! I would have freaked out. He is still a cutie.
So funny! But he is still super adorable!
Oh my GOODNESS! Stop it right now!!! Good thing he is so dang cute, or you would've had to punch spencer in the face! It actually looks really good on him... but I am sure you miss those cute locks.
Thanks for calling today. It was good to talk to you. We are home, healthy and OH so HAPPY!
p.s. How funny that you remembered how Bryant would say "when is Katie going to learn how to sew?" Isn't that such a crack up that now they ARE sewing!!! Bryant is very proud! (he'll be even more proud when they start sewing their own clothes)!!!
I cried when David cut the boys' hair for the first time. You poor thing! He look super sweet and it WILL grow back super fast. :)
Aww! He's so so cute still!
Oh my heck! This is too funny. Owen is such a cute kid, he really could have any hair style and look great. I really liked his spikes though too! Your comment on my blog was so sweet. I seriously have the best SILs ever. We need to live closer!
Post a Comment