First a shout out to my sister-in -law Ashley. I know you celebrated a birthday on March 5th and I totally forgot about it!!! Happy belated birthday!! Know that we are thinking of you and wish we could of been there to help you celebrate! Forgive me for being a slacker!!
The next shout out goes to my friend Penny, the most awesome, strongest chick I know! Keep rock'n sister!! I love you!
Over the weekend my cousins Kim and Emily and my Aunt Shelia came to visit. Kim is expecting a baby girl in May so we did a ton of baby shopping while she was here. Made me want to have a little girl!! The next shout out goes to Kim, Emily and Shelia: Thanks for the fun time!! Wish we lived closer so we could do it more often!! It was so nice to dedicate an entire weekend to shopping.....I haven't done that in years!
I have to give a shout out to the entire Orange County marketplace! I love going there and spending countless hours looking at all the stuff!!! Look at this flower arrangement I got for my house. This truely is my favorite place to shop.
New Entertainment Center.I should get some compensation for all the advertising I just did!!! That sure would help me with all the bills that will be coming my way later this month!!
4 comments:
thanks for the shout out, we had so much fun with you guys! I guess I didn't realize how much shopping we actually did until I started telling Dillon about the trip. Thanks again for all your help with the baby stuff, I'll be posting pictures soon. Can't wait to visit again in September!
Oh the dishwasher...Hannah is a HUGE fan of it. Even when she plays with scissors or knives, she still smiles and laughs. Oh wow!
I love your entertainment center! How fun is that!? Great choice!
I'm loving the clothes too! you can't beat a good deal!
Those boy clothes are darling. I will have to go check out NR! Thanks for the tip!
What a fun week with your cousins. They are darling!
Over here, I find that dishes sit in the sink longer now b/c I can only load and unload when Carter is sleeping!! However, Owen looks so happy, I should just let Carter play in there when he gets fussy!
Hope you guys are doing well!
How fun! Shopping all weekend! Owen is such a cute little boy. Umm, we would like to go to Disneyland with you! Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be down there anytime soon. :( oh well! Have fun! Yay for all the shout outs! I love it!
Post a Comment