The day started off with Owen and I delivering some green goodies to the lucky girls I visit from church.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
St.Patrick's Day
Although I don't know much about St. Patrick's Day, as far as how it started, what the story behind the holiday is, or even if there really is a guy named St.Patrick, I decided that it's one of my favorite holidays. It's not overly hyped up by retail stores and I don't have to worry about buying other people gifts; all I have to think about is wearing green, leprechauns, pots of gold, and rainbows.....perfect!
Owen finally got to wear this shirt that I purchased several months ago. It's size 12 months, but still too big! He was cute anyways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love all the green! What a fun mom, wife, and visiting teacher you are. I'm vowing to myself that I will do better next St. Patrick's Day and probably steal a few of your ideas!
You guys are so fun! You're just a festive person. I love how into holidays you are. I'll never forget (or let Ethan forget- when he's old enough) that you got him his first Easter basket! I hadn't even thought about Easter, and there you were with two adorable baskets for us! You're awesome Holly! I need to be more like you!
You are too cute!!!!! What a fun mom and wife you are!
I'm laughing my head off at Spencer's pictures. He has always made me laugh...that probably why I always got in trouble in economics our senior year...I always got in trouble for laughing at Spencer. Funny guy! He hasn't changed much!
What a fun family night!!! You are too creative. Hannah and I had green pancakes and green cookies for Kevin to bring to work. It was fun!
Can I be in your ward? That little gift thing looks great!
Wow! Did you go all out! What a Greenfastic day!!!!!! When Owen gets older you can have a Leprechaun come to his room, leave little green footsteps on papers using little stamps,leave a note from the Leprechaun and a little mess! I did that when I worked at a daycare and the kids loved it!!!
Post a Comment