It sure was HOT this weekend, but we really didn't seem to mind. We spent the entire weekend in the water, which is exactly what I prefer to be doing!!

Spencer had to "work" (
ie: golf) for a few days in Palm Springs so Owen and I tagged along for the fun. We spent 90% of the time playing in the pool...it was awesome! Spencer should "work" in Palm Springs more often....or how about Hawaii next time?

Here a couple pictures from last weeks trip to ChuckECheese with little Jackson.

Owen cannot get enough of this dumb yellow truck. This all he wanted to do...oh well I guess!
5 comments:
looks like fun, we want to come play in the sun with you!
That's about all you can do while in Palm Springs, be in the water. We spend lots of time there. Looks like fun.
Owen is so darling! One of these days I'll be coming to Cali without tons of family stuff and we'll have to get together! Kara would love to play with Owen and I would love to see you!
Happy summer!
TOO FUN!! How are you doing these days girly? Owen is getting so freakin BIG! SO CUTE!!
I'm sorry, I am so distracted by the cute pictures of Owen, that I didn't read the post!!! What a cutie pie!! He is getting so big!
Now I will go read the post....
Post a Comment