Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Ready for Summer
Last night we had our friends over for family home evening. It was a nice night so we decided to sit out on our back patio by the fire pit, and what's a fire pit without S'mores?? Spencer made the best tasting S'mores I've ever had! The marshmallows were roasted to perfection!! Being outside by a fire made me really excited about summer! I LOVE summer!! I LOVE everything about it!! I'm looking forward to many nights out on the patio, so if you feel like s'mores, or just kicking back and relaxing, come on over, we'd love to have you!

Our cute boys, Jackson and Owen.
In other news: My mom picked up her two new puppies on Saturday. She brought them over to our house for a little bit so we could get acquainted. The one on the left with the black spots has been named (by my dad) Jack Sparrow and the little girl on the right it still without a name. Any suggestions for my mom on a name would be wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah! I wished we lived closer, we would love to come chill at your fire pit, it looks like so much fun! Some of my favorite summer memories are of me and em coming to California, we looked forward to it every year! Those puppies are adorable, but I'm horrible at naming pets. Sorry, no help. Tell your mom congrats!
As for names I am all about making them match. You know lucy and ricky. So if its jack sparrow I would name the girl Elizabeth or what was the witches name that davy jones was in love with?
I love summer and here in New Mexico we only swim in the summer time so that is my favorite thing. Of course there are family vacations and well my kids are older so we do arts and crafts and go picnic at the zoo and the botanical gardens and the aquarium.
Post a Comment