Friday, February 12, 2010

Kid's V-day Bash

On Wednesday Owen was invited to the CUTEST Valentine's Day party ever at his friend, Kaelyn's house. Jill went to a ton of work, and it paid off because Owen had a blast!! Jill is seriously Super-Mom!! There was a bouncer in the backyard for all the kids, which Owen had a blast jumping in after he warmed up to the idea.

The kids feasted on heart-shaped sandwiches as well as red grapes, strawberries, and pink marshmallows!
Isn't this a scary sight? Jill let all the two-year kids decorate sugar cookies in her kitchen. I was having a mini-panic attack just thinking about the mess!!
Owen loved it though, and couldn't get enough frosting!!
Yummy!!
Thanks Jill and Kaelyn for the super fun party!! It was so fun to see you both!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

It was SO fun although I still think Jill is crazy for letting the kids decorate cookies in her new beautiful house.

But Ellas last words as we drove away, "Jill is SO nice, huh mom?" Yes she is Ella!

Jill Duncan said...

I'm so glad you guys came, and that Owen had fun! Kaelyn loves Owen!

P.S.The house clean within an hour after you guys left! :)

Dustin and Kellie said...

That is awesome! What a fantastic party! That is adorable- I love Owen with the frosting on his face! I may have to steal this idea!