I usually don't post about all the fun activities I get to do with the teenage girls from church, but last night was so special to me, I want to make sure that I document it. Last night when I got to the church I found our room fully decorated for a baby shower and all the girls were already there to yell, "Surprise" when I walked in. I was totally surprised and touched that they did this for me. We had such a fun shower with all the girls and leaders complete with fun shower games, yummy desserts made by the girls, and even presents. This will be a night that I will never forget.
These next three pictures are of most of the girls and leaders who all pitched in to make it such a special night for me.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Surprise!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh my gosh Holly, that is so sweet! What a fun night you must have had! Good job to the girls for all keeping it a secret too.
Awwwww how sweet!
That is so sweet! Yay to the YW! That is wonderful! Wow!
Post a Comment