Allison is finally my sister-in-law!!!
It's been a long time coming, and I couldn't be happier to have such a fabulous sister whom I love dearly!! Hip Hip Hooray for Cody and Allison tying the knot on Friday June 25th!!! Their wedding was gorgeous and Allison didn't let one detail go un-noticed...it was all so perfect. Here are some pictures I took with my little camera, I'm sure I will post some better ones once I get the digital copies of the ones my dad took with his super nice camera.
Here's Allison in the bridal suite right after getting ready. Doesn't she look fantastic??

I had to show you her shoes, I thought they were darling!! Her colors were Orange and Green. She wore these green shoes and Cody had on orange socks...so clever!

My mom made Audrey her dress and headband so she could match the rest of us perfectly! She was a little angel the entire wedding and reception.

Me and Allison before the wedding.

Cody and Owen. Don't you love Owen's little suit?

My man and my brother.

Owen was the ring bearer, but we all walked down the aisle as a family. Owen carried a water polo ball with a ring pop tied to it since the couple met playing water polo...I told you that Allison had every detail covered!! Owen did great and made it down the aisle without any major problems.

Beautiful moment watching Allison coming down the aisle with her dad. My brother teared up...just a little bit.

Mom and Dad at the reception.

Fun cousins getting their groove on on the dance floor!

This picture cracks me up because Owen looks so much like Spencer!! Owen was dancing and bobbing his head while I was taking this picture. I don't have any pictures of it, but my son is a party animal!! He was out dancing on the dance floor until 10:30. He was loving all the attention the bridesmaids were giving him....the kid loves music and LOVES to dance...he cracks me up!!

Another highlight of the wedding: Owen catching the garter...I will have to get a picture of that!!
Such a fun night....so happy that my brother is so happy!!
I will post more pictures when I get my hands on some!
2 comments:
I love weddings... and btw Holly you look fantastic!
Allison looks fabulous!!! Love her shoes. So happy for your family.
I can't believe Owen caught the garter!!! Crazy.
Can't wait to see you guys in a few days and finally meet Audrey!
Post a Comment