First up: The Orange County Fair
Eating famous fair food!!
Owen and Kaelyn loved the animals. We spent the majority of the time letting the kids run around and looking at the animals.
Such a fun place for little ones. We were pretty much the only ones there so the kids were able to play and do whatever they wanted to. Here's Owen in the fire department room.
Owen and Kaelyn couldn't get enough of this little door. They ran in and out of it about 50 times and fought over it a few times. (Two year olds fight, what can I say?)
Owen had a blast in the kitchen room. He pretended to cook himself dinner in this little oven and then eat it over and over again.
I wish he would really eat carrots!!
Being a police man!
At the end of two exhausting days this is where I really felt like putting my son!! (OK maybe not jail, but he needed a really long nap to recuperate from all the fun!!)
A big thank-you to Jill for putting up with us for two days. Even though Owen was a little difficult, we all still had fun and I really enjoyed being able to talk and hang out with my really good friend who I miss seeing every day!!
Owen and Kaelyn couldn't get enough of this little door. They ran in and out of it about 50 times and fought over it a few times. (Two year olds fight, what can I say?)
Owen had a blast in the kitchen room. He pretended to cook himself dinner in this little oven and then eat it over and over again.
I wish he would really eat carrots!!
Being a police man!
At the end of two exhausting days this is where I really felt like putting my son!! (OK maybe not jail, but he needed a really long nap to recuperate from all the fun!!)***If anyone has some suggestions of fun things to do with little kids in So. Cal I would love to hear them! I am always looking for new adventures. Does anyone know which beach has the tide pools where kids can actually touch things??***
2 comments:
Yes, you are crazy! But I don't blame you life without hubby's suck! That children's museum looks like so much fun! I've been meaning to call you your mom told my mom about some crazy things going on around you right now. Let me know if you need someone to talk to :)
Holly, It was so fun talking to you yesterday and catching up. That museum looks wonderful! We also love the kids museum in la habra. It's perfect for Owen's age.
I took my kids to the tide pools in Laguna this spring and we found all sorts of fun creatures. If you go down PCH after newport and before crystal cove that city-i am spacing on the name, but you turn down where the sees candies is and park and then hike down to the tide pools. It's really fun!
You guys are welcome out here any time if you need to get away some more.
Post a Comment