Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oak Glen

Fall does exist in Southern California!! We just had to drive up the mountain a little bit to find it!! This last weekend we met up with some of Spencer's family and had a great day picking apples and enjoying all that Oak Glen has to offer.
I LOVE this picture of Owen with his cousin Ella. Owen adores Ella and I am so glad that she doesn't mind hanging out with a little two year-old.
Sarah took most of these pictures. She is so wonderful, she got so many great shots, which I am so grateful for since it's getting harder and harder for me to get Owen to smile for the camera!
Owen and Ella picking apples and doing a little dance!

Cute cousins. Owen and Carter are only 4 months apart, hopefully they will be great friends as they grow up.
Through the corn maze we go with Ella leading the way!!
It wouldn't be a picture without Spencer making some kind of face!!
Such a fun day we had with our family. I am hoping we get up to Oak Glen at least one more time this fall, there is so much more to do up there!!

5 comments:

Taryn said...

Oak Glen is the perfect place for fall. That picture of Owen is stunning!! He is so handsome. Seriously, who gets a picture that good of a two-year-old?!

aprilaleman said...

let me know if u go again

Dustin and Kellie said...

Wow, it looked like such a fun day. And your right those pictures are beautiful. I don't know if I will ever get past how goregous Owen and Audrey are. The pic of Owen and Ella is really just dazzling!

dillon and kim said...

LOVE these pictures! You're kids are just so photogenic! and that picture of you looks awesome, you are looking really skinny!

Jill Duncan said...

I want to go! Lets plan a day to go up there!