October is such a busy, yet fun month. It's been great because the weather actually feels like fall instead of summer (last year we were dying of heat in October). I've gotten a little behind with my posts so this trip to the pumpkin patch was actually last weekend after Spencer's triathlon. We went with our friends the Allbee's and all their adorable girls.
In this picture Jeff was trying to get a picture of his girls, but Owen just jumped right in like he was part of their family....love it!!
Sweet Audrey was such a doll all afternoon, she was so good!! (I am loving that her eyes are still blue!!)
This Pumpkin Patch is a lot of fun and we go every year, but it's pretty pricey. We let Owen chose two things that he wanted to do. #1 was go on this giant slide.
#2 was ride the little tractors.
He loved every second of his "rides" but when we were out of tickets (they lasted about 10 minutes & cost us 8 Bucks...no joke!) this was the look on Owen's little face.
After a few rides, a climb to the top of the hay castle, and a few tears it was on to my favorite part about this pumpkin patch....all the picture spots!!
I LOVE my family!!
We had such a fun evening with our friends. I love how we went to the pumpkin patch and didn't buy a single pumpkin!! I plan on buying our pumpkins at Wal-Mart where I can get a huge pumpkin for $5 instead of $25!! The pumpkin patch is more about family time, traditions, and memories than it is about pumpkins!
2 comments:
Hey Holly... where do you get all of Audrey's cute bows?
Love your kids pumpkin outfits! They are too cute and growing up so fast! Getting excited to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment