I had been putting off posting about our Christmas party because I didn't get any pictures of Spencer and I all dressed up in our crazy pajamas and I thought we would just take some later, but that hasn't happened yet and it's been entire month since the party so....time to post anyway!!
On December 18, 2010 Spencer and I held our 5th annual Christmas party. In the past we have done ugly sweaters, but this year it was time to change it up a bit. (Thank-you Melinda Woods, you inspired the pajama jam jam!!) It was such a fun night, with so many good friends, I would have to say it was our best Christmas party yet!! I tried to get a picture of everyone who came, but a few managed to escape my camera!!
Kelly and Richard Viers
Rachael and Nephi Saline
David and Melissa Wheeler and teeny-tiny baby Jonathon
Jill and Paul Duncan
Jeff and Janae Allbee, their pajamas did NOT disappoint!!
Jennifer and Steve Jensen
Edwin and Sarah Abrego
Susie and Jared Cook
As entertainment this year we divided our guests up into 4 teams and played Minute to Win It!! This ended up being so much fun and WAY more competitive than I thought it would be, I loved how into it everyone was!! Face the Cookie
Mummy Wrap
Mov'in on up!! This is the only picture I got of Brett and Chelsea Hoyal
After playing 11 different Minute to Win It games, Jill's team tied the game at the very end with Jill's AMAZING performance at Bite the Bag...I was super impressed with her skills, just look at her go!!!
At the end of the night it came down to a tie-breaker between Jill's team and Kelly's team. After an exciting tie-breaking round, Jill's team won!!! There have already been requests to play this again next year with the same teams, I think Kelly's team wants a re-match!!
Mummy Wrap
Mov'in on up!! This is the only picture I got of Brett and Chelsea Hoyal
After playing 11 different Minute to Win It games, Jill's team tied the game at the very end with Jill's AMAZING performance at Bite the Bag...I was super impressed with her skills, just look at her go!!!
At the end of the night it came down to a tie-breaker between Jill's team and Kelly's team. After an exciting tie-breaking round, Jill's team won!!! There have already been requests to play this again next year with the same teams, I think Kelly's team wants a re-match!!



2 comments:
I have been hoping these pictures would go up soon. I was so bummed we missed it when I saw the flyer in your Christmas card. Looks like it was a blast! I am way impressed with everyone's PJ's. You can't go wrong with the Pajama Jam Jamm! Some of my favorite college memories were when we had our Jamm each year!
So fun! I wish we lived closer! If only December wasn't such an insane month.. Oh well. Maybe one year, Ethan and Maren will have a desire to hang out with just grandma and grandpa for their birthdays- no mom and dad allowed, and they really want us to go to Cali in our funest PJ's. Maybe? One can dream! JK. Seriously looked super fun!
Post a Comment