A big congratulations goes out to Ashley and Alex Curtis!!
They were recently married in the San Diego Temple for time and all eternity. I am so proud of Ashley and her decision to get married in the temple. Spencer and I were privileged to share their special day with them. It was such a beautiful day that brought back good memories of my own wedding day. Being at the temple reminded me just how wonderful it is to be sealed together to my husband and children for all eternity.
I just had to include this picture!!! Ashley used to babysit Owen a lot before she left for college and Owen was pretty attached to her. He was so excited to see her when she came out of the temple, he ran right over to her and was the first one to give her a big hug and kiss!! Owen told me that Ashley "looked so beautiful!!" My little Owen is such a little sweet-heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment