Friday, March 23, 2012

Audrey's Mickey Party

Our sweet little Audrey girl turned 2 on March 14th. I can't believe that she is already 2!! Last Sunday we took the time to have a little celebration. Since Audrey is all about Mickey Mouse right now, that's the theme we went for. The first couple of pictures I took of her trying to get a cute shot for her invitations.....the girl just doesn't smile!! These were the best of the bunch.
Check Spelling

We had a small group come to our house after church on Sunday to celebrate. We did all of Audrey's favorite things. We ate lunch.....

Sang Happy Birthday, watched Audrey blow out the candles, then had cake and ice cream. (our girl LOVES to eat, in case you didn't know!!)



And there were lots of presents to open!!



I love this picture of Audrey on the train we got her. Gotta love how she is sitting in her skirt...that's our girl!! Audrey is obsessed with Thomas the Train and pretty much all trains right now. She has been playing with this toy non-stop since she got it.

It was a special day for a special girl. We are so grateful for our family and friends who came to celebrate our little girl. I will have to do a two-year post about Audrey soon. There is just so much I want to remember about her at this fun age!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday Audrey! We sure do love you!

dillon and kim said...

I can't believe she's 2!!! What a cute Mickey party, you always do such a great job with stuff like that! PS I love the cake you did for mutual. Did you make the Mickey cake too?