St. Patrick's Day is a pretty big deal around our house, and this year was no exception! We had a lot of fun dressing up and celebrating the occasion. I just wish my daughter didn't frown/pout every time I bring out the camera. It's impossible to get a cute picture of her!!! She really is a happy girl, but you would never know that based on almost EVERY picture I have of her!!
My son really is awesome!! He is growing up so fast, and is such a BOY!

I love how much Owen loves his sister. He is so sweet with her, and is such a good big brother. Audrey sure is LUCKY to have him!
My friend Haley plans a St. Patrick's Day gold hunt every year, and this was the first year that we were able to go. We met at the park, all dressed in green of course, had a GREEN potluck, played with friends, and then followed the clues to find the pot of gold. Both of my kids had a blast.Audrey and Clarissa
Owen and Jenna
Haley did such a good job planning the scavenger/gold hunt. She had the kids running all over the huge park searching for the next clue. The kids really got into it, especially Owen.
All the kids (well most of them) at the end of the hunt waiting to get their share of the GOLD aka: CANDY!!
Owen and Jenna
Haley did such a good job planning the scavenger/gold hunt. She had the kids running all over the huge park searching for the next clue. The kids really got into it, especially Owen.
All the kids (well most of them) at the end of the hunt waiting to get their share of the GOLD aka: CANDY!!



2 comments:
Let me know when you do your playgroups. If possible, I think my friend and I would like to join you... if you don't mind. Heck, I might as well tell my whole ward, no one would show up.
Holly, you are such a fun Mom! I love that you made the Cinnamon Rolls! Everything tastes better when you make it yourself! (Unless you burn it, then just say the package gave you bad directions...)
I love seeing all the fun things you do with your kiddo's!
We pretty much forgot about celebrating St. Patrick's Day this year. We had good intentions at the beginning of the Month, and were even looking up fun things to do, but by the actual day, we got busy and just forgot. Hopefully Easter wont have the same disappointing ending.
Anyways, I'd LOVE to see some pictures of you on your blog some time! Pass you Camera off to one of your friends the next time you do a fun thing and have them take your picture! ;)
Post a Comment