Didn't I just post about how awesome my friends are? Well it's true!! Last Thursday my friends threw me a baby "sprinkle" at Mimi's Cafe. Not only was the food so so yummy, but 11 of my closest and best friends came to help celebrate the arrival of baby #3! It was such a fun night which I enjoyed thoroughly. And I got a lot of much needed summer clothes for my new baby boy. (Since Owen was born in the winter I didn't have any appropriate newborn clothes). The only bad thing was my camera didn't start working until the end of the party, so I only got a few pictures. I was really hoping to get a picture of the entire group :( So if someone is reading this and you took some pictures, will you kindly e-mail them to me?
Here I am with Jennifer and Katie. They were the ones who planned the whole evening. Love these girls!!
Me and Janae
Haley, me, and Jill
Me and Sarah
One of the goals I made for myself when I first found out I was pregnant was that I was going to document my pregnancy better than I did with the first two. Well did that happen?? Ummmm..NO. Since I am almost 35 weeks along, I need to get on that!! I guess a pregnancy up-date will be my next post. For now I will say that I am both ready and not ready for the baby's arrival. I'm ready to be done being pregnant but not really ready for what 3 kids is going to bring me! I'm both nervous and excited.....I will leave it at that for right now.




1 comment:
It's important to celebrate baby #3! Yeah for good friends!!!! :) So excited for you, it's gone so fast. You look SO CUTE BTW.
Post a Comment